Friday, June 23, 2006
What a week!
This week has been crazy! First, Michael went on his camping trip with the gay biker gangs (Hosted by the Warriors, attended by the Satyrs, Golden Gate Guards, LOBOC, Oedipus, and a bunch more that I can't remember the names of -- who knew there were so many gay biker gangs in California!). He came home sunburned and happy and ready for the next one in September. Last week I went to lunch with a couple of the Oedipus guys and I've got to say, they are such a great group. I am proud to be the seamstress of the Oedipus Motorcycle Club.

Anyway, Rod's birthday was on Tuesday night and Laurie's birthday was Thursday. For Laurie's birthday, we had wig night at Stitch n' Bitch. We had cake and wigs! There are some amazing photos - Here's one of Carla, Darcy and Natalie but Ellen's going to have the best ones on her site since she brought husband, Larry, who brought a screen and his professional equipment! Yay Larry!

I believe this is the first time I went to SnB and got not one stitch made the entire evening. I was having so much fun that I never had a moment to bring out the project du...how do you say "year" in French? Anyway, this weekend's going to be hotter than hell in the high season so wish my air conditioning good karma.

xo
Stumble It!


6 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yes, we did have us some fun last night at the SnB!!! Wig night was a hoot. Thanks for helping with the organization of this fun and faboo event. The pics are up on my blog and my website!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You have AIRCONDITIONING?! Beeyatch.

Hey, you forgot to mention how FABULOUS you looked in your wig. Quite the hottie. :) It really looked like you were having a great time.

When I grow up, I want to join a gay biker gang. I guess I'll have to get my bike running first, tho.

Have a great weekend!

Blogger tk said...

OH MY! Last night was a blast! I was so happy i came... Thanks for the wig...

Blogger Sachi said...

Grand, grand fun indeed! What a friggin' blast!

Blogger Allison said...

le projet d'annee

Blogger Faith said...

Thanks for the info Allison! This is, indeed my projet d'annee - especially since I ripped about 20 rows out last week to start the pattern over (sorry Sara!!!). Also, my air conditioning (it's a window air conditioner, y'all - can be purchased for less than $100 at Home depot) actually worked all weekend!!! Woo freakin' hoo!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home