Thursday, July 27, 2006
A list.
First. I haven't slept an entire night in over a week because of the damn ass heat. It is just a little bit pissing me off.

Second. This weekend I am attending a fabulous wedding for which I have nothing to wear.

Third. Next weekend is my sister's shower, Allison's shower and Maxine Harris' memorial service. Which is going to be like a 20 year reunion for all of us OGs from APLA. Ahhh! Still. Nothing to wear. Shit.

Fourth. I forgot my damn camera today and so I cannot show you photos of the freakin' fabulous needle felting kit I received from my SP. However, I can say that she sent me perhaps the best power metal ballads CD ever!!!! It includes Lita Ford. Seriously. Lita Ford! Thank you so much SP!!!! How did you know?

Fifth. Michael got a new tattoo yesterday. Seriously, how jealous am I? Even my writing is green with envy. I've decided to get a back piece for my birthday. Happy birthday to me!!!!!

Sixth. According to Julia, some restaurant has opened up called "The Bread Bar". Seriously? They serve other things but their piece de resistance is bread. BREAD! Bread and cheese, bread and jam, bread and butter, bread and tapenade and some bread on the side. Needless to say, I will not be eating at the house of ill repute.

Seventh. My lovely Scottish office mate is in Edinburgh defending his dissertation. Because what I need is an office mate with an M.D., Ph.D. Hmmm.

Eighth. Apparently I had a lot to get off my chest this morning.

Ninth. I turned in my prescription last week but I ran out of Prozac this morning and hell will be paid if the pharmacy does not cough it up by this afternoon. Seriously. Hell. Payments.
(UPDATE 1:30p.m.) No need to fear. Prozac is ready.

Tenth. Go check out the new website I'm creating for work. I love it actually.

Finally. There was the awesomest high speed chase this morning through my old stomping grounds. The guy was seriously doing 80 down De Soto. Total anti-climax. Not that I wanted anyone dead but after at least 1/2 hour, he pulled into a parking lot, got out of his car and laid down on the ground before the cops even caught up with him...How's that for letting your audience down?

xo

Labels:

Stumble It!


3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

bummer on the heat and the tattoo envy - you can do what I do, cover myself with temp tattoos and go out showing them to 8 year olds (you can show them to other people but for some reason when covering your face and hands with temp tattoos, only the 8 year olds GET it).

Also, that's for the tip on the house of bread - I would have thought after a few thousand years we got the hang of bread - but I guess not.

Blogger Uccellina said...

Oh. My. God. Bread. I must go there.

Blogger Uccellina said...

Also: Excellent HTML skills!

Post a Comment

<< Home