Monday, November 06, 2006
Handy and Dandy
First, if you read my blog on bloglines, click over and check out my new design by the lovely and amazingly talented Miss Kendra! Thanks Miss K!

Second - Maybe Monday will be new invention day or obscure news story day. Anyway, I have something new and useful for those who need it, and you know who you are...

The Pronto condom which comes (heh heh) with a handy dandy applicator. Sounds too weird? I don't know, watch the demo and decide for yourself. Frankly, if the company is right and they are really not going to cost any more than any other condom, I don't see why anyone would use anything else. Some of the benefits of the new pronto condom, no tearing a wrapper (getting lube on your mouth, which you know you hate), no more putting it on backward - and you know who you are..., faster than a wilting erection!

Third, go vote - if the peer pressure doesn't get you, I will.

Labels:

Stumble It!


7 Comments:

Blogger K8 said...

I like the new design!

Blogger K8 said...

Also, just a heads up, my blog moved to pacgirl44.blogspot from the old address. Just in case you wanted to keep reading :)

I will stop hogging your comment space now.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i must have those.

also, i really like the new design. i know i did it, so i'm biased, but it's excellent.

yay me!

Blogger Uccellina said...

I like the design, and I like your threat.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I *LOVE* the new design!!! Dang, that Miss K sho' is talented!

Condoms? What are those for?

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oh, nice. The condoms are only available in So. Africa. Well, I guess my going there is as likely as my having sex...

Blogger Susan said...

1. The new design is gorgeous! I had a poster of the seasons all through college. I'm thinking I need to rescue it and frame it so I can have it in my grown-up apartment, too.

2. Brilliant new condoms. Thanks for pointing them out- I hope they catch on.

3. Election results = Squeeeeeeeee!!! I'm off to do the happy-happy dance!

Post a Comment

<< Home