Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Best.Blog.EVER
I saw this blog a couple of days ago and I thought I'd share it with all y'all but oh my FSM, how glad am I that I waited.

The blog is called Cake Wrecks.

First, you have to understand that growing up, my mom decorated cakes from home for a living. I learned to make perfect icing roses when I was about 12 or so. Mom made everything from wedding cakes to cakes that were entirely big boobs that said, "Now you can have your cake and eat it too!" (that's class, I tell you what).

Anyway, I have seen well decorated cakes and poorly decorated cakes but never have I seen cakes like those seen at Cake Wrecks.

Let me show you.







This cake, the cake that started the blog, was decorated by one literal minded person.














This beauty is for your girlfriend/boyfriend. I'm sure it will make her/him feel much better.












And this online ordering form needs some serious code revisions.








But this cake... well, it takes the cake. It's censored on the Cake Wrecks site, but you can see it in all of it's original glory at this site.




















Wow. Really. Just wow. I don't know that I'd want that at my baby shower. Or any baby shower of anyone I knew. It just doesn't seem that...appetizing.

H/T Joe.My.God

Labels:

Stumble It!


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this! I just looked at every post and I've added it to my bloglines.

So awesome.

Blogger Depresso said...

That last cake? The uncensored version appears to be categorised under 'funny and sexy cakes'...

*the sound of mind boggling*

Blogger twinsetellen said...

Ah, the human species is ever so amusing.

Blogger penny said...

*snort* and I thought that my cake disasters (from when I was 10 and did some decorating) were when my edgings didn't quite come out how I wanted. OY i've forgotten all the terminology. hah!

but this is hilarious. thank you!

Blogger bint alshamsa said...

Wow. Really. Just wow. I don't know that I'd want that at my baby shower. Or any baby shower of anyone I knew. It just doesn't seem that...appetizing.

Meh, I'd eat it...but then it's damn near impossible to ruin my appetite, so maybe I'm the only one. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home