Sunday, October 04, 2009
A quickie

A quick post before I hit the proverbial hay - I got out today and scoured a couple of yard sales for prop pieces. Found a few and I have next weekend to finish up the majority of my shopping. Picked up a couple of really amazing deals. I love when things I'm actually looking for are going for 50 cents! This week after work will be a blur of spray paint and foam. Gravestones start going up on Tuesday.

I did have my first unfortunate mishap when our gardener thought the branches Michael had collected were waste and chopped them up into bitty twigs. So, I'm gonna have to get out the saw... Well, the peach tree needed pruning anyway.

In the meantime - check out Halloween Town on Magnolia in Burbank. All Hallowe'en, all year round!!!

Labels:

Stumble It!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home