- A house with a craft room
- Matching mission-style bedroom furniture
- A new Audi A4 in "Brilliant Black"
- An Ashford Joy double treadle wheel
- An unlimited supply of Noro Silk Garden (ok, this one’s a little silly, but hey…)
Then there’s the stuff I want that is not so tangible. I’m not talking unreasonable things, like I want to win the lottery or suddenly become the queen of West Hollywood. There are certain things that I think are realistic and that I am working towards but I don’t quite have a grasp on them yet. Other things I have no control over but I really, really want them and had to add them to this list.
- To wake up in the morning and be happy with who I am
- To feel like I can do whatever my heart desires (within limits)
- To enjoy spending an hour on the elliptical machine
- To not be so freakin’ self conscious in the gym changing room
- A democratic President and Congress
- My sister’s baby to be healthy and happy always
- My friends’ babies to be happy and healthy always
- A vaccine against HIV that is at least 80% effective.
What do you want?