Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The road to hell
Honestly, I had all kinds of good intentions.

I was going to post the story of my thanksgiving in Israel.

I was going to post an ode to my bad hair days (bigups to Crazy Aunt Purl)

I was going to regale y'all with all kinds of fun.

Good thing I didn't join NaBloPoMo - cause I'm totally lame.

But here's a picture of my niece - just for the fun of it. And because she's totally the cutest kid ever...

And with the pit bull of love - Holly!!! Don't they look happy to see each other? Actually - the Holl-ster is an amazing dog. She is so completely passive and has major experience with little girls (that does not involve tasting them...)




I promise - I'll get the bad hair pics up this week. Promise!!!

Labels:

Stumble It!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kid, but why is she wearing Aunt Hilda's curtains?

Blogger Annika said...

Wow. She is really quite cute!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

She's freakin cute. I think if you were to steal her and raise her as your own, NO ONE would know the difference. Well, 'cept for her parents. And that gorgeous creature, Holly.

But *I* won't tell, as long as you let me take babyhugs whenever I want them.

Blogger Allison said...

How adorable! She really looks like you (and Shannon, of course) in the first pic. Do they still do arranged marriages? If Evan's anything like his mom, he'll like older women!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i love her outfit! it's totally cute, much like the wearer.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you have cute little creatures like that around, who the hell wants to blog? Well, other than to post pictures of said cute little creatures? She's wonderful!

Post a Comment

<< Home