Monday, February 25, 2008
Silver white winters that melt into springs...
These are a few of my favorite things right now.

Bakerella and her cake pops

18-year-old Man-Boy of Leisure Kenny Blogginz, guest blogger at Shakesville. Really smart. Really 18 years old.

The Pillowig at SwissMiss which I totally want to make.

And the fabulous chandelier at Blik

Moo sticker books - deciding what to get in a sticker book is harder than deciding on a tattoo!

Everything at Stuff-o-rama

From Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories, their tribute to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you haven't yet been touched by his noodly appendage, please go here and learn about the Church of the FSM, of which I am a member. RAmen.


I am just amazed at all that is available on the internets but when all else fails, my favorite is spending a rainy Sunday morning drinking a pot of coffee and reading the newspaper.

Labels:

Stumble It!


5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Love the linkies!

Those cake balls look so awesome and easy too!

If I can find the link, I will send you a link to a guy who made a FSM church out of lego, with beer volcano!

Blogger Anne said...

Hmmm, I thought there was a more prominent beer volcano, but alas, it is only a mural. Here is the link to the Church of the FSM:

http://www.reasonablyclever.com/lego/fsm/tour.htm

Blogger Faith said...

Oh My FSM Anne!!!! That is freakin' fabulous!!!! Thank you so much for the link! That guy is awesome!

Also...cake balls. Heh heh.

I'm 10.

F.

Blogger Anne said...

Bwwaaahhaaaa!

Good one for catching the "cake balls" comment!

(Hmm, maybe "catching cake balls" is leaving me open for even more comments! Haaaahaaa!)

Blogger Joanne said...

I love Moo stuff... I have more mini-cards than I know what to do with!

Post a Comment

<< Home