I'm really fucking busy, people!!!
- I just finished two writing classes which, on the whole weren't all that satisfying but definitely piqued my interest in taking more
- I am trying to be a halfway decent writing partner (at which I am failing MISERABLY)
- I am attempting to start my 4th rewrite on the book that will not die
- Wrote an article for Frontiers Magazine (pub. 8/14, I think)
- Currently the International AIDS Conference is occurring in Mexico City and I wanted to cover it but I only have so much brain/time
- I am decorating a two bedroom condo in Palm Springs (about which I am so excited I want to pop) which involves actually spending time in Palm Springs
- I have about 30 or so unfinished objects (UFOs) in my craft room that must be dealt with
- Ideally, over the summer I would have redesigned my website and moved it over to Wordpress but that didn't really work out
I am working on the 50th anniversary gala of the Oedipus Motorcycle Club which includes:
- designing an art piece to be used as centerpieces
- learning to use an oxy-acetylene torch
- creating platters out of motorcycle parts
- baking and decorating 400 cupcakes
- designing and creating a leather flag
- creating 32 table runners
- trying to get gay men to sit down and keep on topic during a meeting
Wifely duties (HA!)
- We had some health and home issues last month. TGIAugust.
- Keeping up my end of the bargain
- I have a full time job which I would love to keep
- I have interviewed 3 times for a job that I would love to have
So there. That is what I've been doing.
I am NOT complaining. Everything that I am doing I signed up for and I'm really quite excited about. I only wish I didn't have a full time job so that I could work on all of this fun stuff full time, but that's not the way it works in Casa Queer. Unfortunately, being a good blogger sorta got thrown under the bus too, even if I really, really, really want to be writing on here every day. Which I do. Swear to FSM.