Wednesday, September 10, 2008
2 years old!!!!
I can't believe it's already been two years!!! Mia is turning two this weekend - we're having a little party in the park for her and I bought her something super fun from my and my sister's childhood that mom, dad, Mia, Abby Fay (what Mia calls me) will all love (don't tell!). I wish I had time to post more but here's a recent photo with the new Tough Cookies tutu.



Happy birthday Mimi! I love you!!!!


Current mantra: After September 20th, after September 20th, after September 20th.....

Labels:

Stumble It!


6 Comments:

Blogger penny said...

She's soo cute and yummy! The bonus is that if I gobbled her up I'd get a cookie too! ;)

You can do it!! Been sending tons of good vibes your way even if I've been really poor with written words and the post office.

Blogger Natalie said...

2?! wowzers!
Time really flies. She is a total cutey pie.

Abby Fay...I love it.

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Can we call you Abby Fay too? I kinda' like that name, Auntie Faith!

Mia is totally adorable!

Blogger Sara said...

AHHH! She's beautiful (but then, you already knew that).

Blogger Allison said...

Happy Birthday Mia!

On a totally unrelated note, have you seen this?

http://www.bfjcs.org/

Blogger twinsetellen said...

I am loving how she is looking so self contained there, pensive and deep in thought. And adorable. Two is a great age - the incredible striving for independence without the ability to seriously hurt oneself that shows up the next time the independence urge arises - teenhood.

Post a Comment

<< Home