Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Some required fun
Good morning - I did a mini guest post on Shakesville this morning with the most adorable and biggest queer FUCK YOU in all of recorded history.

Click on over and enjoy!!! RIGHT NOW!!!


Stumble It!


Blogger Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute! Thanks for the link. I'll be singing it all day. :)

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Yeah, thanks a LOT. Finally, something that will make me more batsh*t crazy than "mini sirloin burgers" (if you don't know, then you don't watch enough mindless t.v.)

Blogger Jen Anderson said...

Love! I just posted to my Facebook. I just found out that my state senator will be voting against gay marriage in NY state. Guess who I won't be voting for?

Blogger AmberSwan said...

What a lovely start to my day! Thanks, Faith!

Post a Comment

<< Home