Thursday, November 30, 2006
Splitting hairs
Crazy Aunt Purl did a series on her bad hair. I promised I'd imitate (flattery, right?). I'm not nearly as funny as she is but here goes....




The hair I was born with - I'm only 6 months old in this shot and I have a lot of damn hair. It was an excellent start - don't you think? A little Jewfro-y for a 6 month old.











Then the hair started to get bigger. By the way, check out the hair hoppin' mom and the groovy ass rock wall, not to mention the outfits and the carpet. This is the house I grew up in. Is it any wonder I am the way I am?












Suddenly, I'm 4 years old and my hair is like 10 feet long. I wish I still had that wallpaper. Seriously. That's my sister, obviously. This is before we started beating the crap out of each other.


















That's all for tonight. I'll post the bad years next.

Labels:

Stumble It!


7 Comments:

Blogger WhatWouldBetseyDo said...

Oh man, the wall paper is toooo cute, like the little illustrated little Hallmark gift books we used to see in the 70s. Can't wait to see the bad years. Like 10 foot long hair on a 4 year old wasn't that easy for mom to brush out every day.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so damn cute!

Blogger Uccellina said...

I LOVE the photo of you at 4. So cute! Eeep!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you are the cutest ever.

i'm loving you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute little girlbaby with all that curly red hear!!! I think you should return to the Jew-Fro style...it's so trendy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, the hair is not that bad. And you are adorable.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I'm likin' the hair, too. Such a friggin cute leetle gurlie!!! (No surprise there!) Hey, I *like* 10' long hair on little girls!!

Post a Comment

<< Home