Thursday, December 06, 2007
No place like home
I'm back. Whew! It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks but I'll be back to posting tomorrow. I took about 500 photos (not an exaggeration) while I was gone and I'll post the best of them in a Flickr account when I have a chance to look at them. Which I haven't.

A lot happened over the last two weeks and I have a lot to tell you all. There was snow and sex in bathrooms (not me and not Larry Craig either) and book writing and ethics debates and so much more....

See y'all tomorrow!
Stumble It!


5 Comments:

Blogger dale-harriet said...

1) I'm so GLAD to see you safely restored home, &c &c (oy, one could only imagine and wring one's hands....one being a Bubbeh and all...); 2) FINALLY I can let go of the bated breath, you have NO idea! 3) Goody, I can hardly wait! 4) Welcome home, Faith! and also Chappy Chanukah!

Blogger Orangeblossoms said...

yay! Welcome home.

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Faith....check out one of the articles on the new Winter Knitty. There's one about traveling and knitting alone!

Blogger tk said...

Welcome Back!!

Blogger Anne said...

Welcome home!

Post a Comment

<< Home