Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Success!!!
After 4 months of planning.....
One month of sewing....
4 weekends of oxy-acetylene torching....
and 4 days of baking non-stop.....

The 50th Anniversary gala of the Oedipus Motorcycle club is over and it was a huge success!

We had a lot of fun - lots of misty-eyed old men getting nostalgic about the early days. Hundreds of cupcakes consumed. A little bit of dancing a lot of reminiscing.

I'll post pics as soon as I upload them.

Phew!!!!

I now return to my regularly scheduled life where I return emails and such...

Labels:

Stumble It!


3 Comments:

Blogger penny said...

YAY!!!

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Congratulations!

Glad to have you back...you've been missed!

Blogger twinsetellen said...

I hope you get to enjoy that sweet feeling of accomplishment for a bit. congratulations!

Post a Comment

<< Home