Friday, February 06, 2009
On a personal note.
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. - Robert Heinlein

February 6, 2000

To be loved in the difficult times -- To be comforted and listened to, enshrouded in security - it is the greatest gift I have ever received. Michael is my safety and comfort, my confidante and best friend, my cheerleader, fan and pep squad. He is inspirational and optimistic and gives me perspective when I lose my own. He is generous and kind beyond my wildest dreams.

Happy Anniversary babe. Here's to new challenges and new adventures.




Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


9 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Happy Anniversary Faith and Michael!!!!

Blogger Sara said...

Happy anniversary!

Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Blogger Allison said...

Party it up, kids!

Blogger WineGrrl said...

Happy Anniversary!

Blogger Unknown said...

That's lovely. Happy anniversary!

Blogger Kath said...

Happy Anniversary - blessed be!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

{Belated} HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. You guys are the best thing the other has ever had, and I wish you more of the same for the next 60 years.

Blogger twinsetellen said...

Ditto everyone.

Post a Comment

<< Home