Saturday, October 17, 2009
Set up
I've been slowly setting up the new and improved graveyard out front but this weekend is the big push. Today I dragged all of the Hallowe'en props and craft items out of my craft room and made some piles which consisted of:

  • Body parts
  • chain
  • flowers
  • paint
  • architectural details
  • spiders
  • tools
  • lighting
  • cages
  • fabric and patterns
  • kitchen, baking and party supplies
And sorted them in the living room.

Here's some photos.

Tomorrow I drag out the ladders and really get moving on the details.
Stumble It!


2 Comments:

Blogger dale-harriet said...

OH would I love to come trick-er-treatin' at your house. In fact, I'd like to come a few days before and leave a few days after....I have a closet full o' costumes. I DO admire a fellow-Halloweeny yes I do.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Always amazing, your craftiness. Are you gonna be at the WeHo SnB partay?

Post a Comment

<< Home