Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I love the smell of a meme in the morning
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
(first pet & current car)

Kippy Cruiser (that's a really lame start. This better get more fun.)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:
(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Chocolate Snickerdoodle (ok - that almost works but still...not really amusing yet. Not to mention I believe a gangsta would get laughed at if she went by snickerdoodle...)

3. YOUR “FLY Girl” NAME:
(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

FLan. Great. My fly girl name is gelatinous custard. Seriously people...

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite animal)

Black Snake (isn't that a band? Alright. I admit, while snakes are not my favorite animal, I just couldn't go with Black Monkey.)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, city where you were born)

Manon Panorama City (maybe if we lost the city part. Manon Panorama...hmmm. Sounds like a drive in movie theater... I am not amused yet.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Lanfa. Whatev.

7. SUPERHERO NAME:
(”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Pink Diet Coke? Seriously?

8. NASCAR NAME:
(the first names of your grandfathers)

Stephan Ernest.

9. STRIPPER NAME:
(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)

Powder Trix (eh. This one's ok. At least I wouldn't be afraid of getting laughed off the pole with this one.)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(mother’s & father’s middle names )

Lynne Elliott. Boooooring.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME:
(Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Carter Cheyenne. (not too bad.)

12. SPY NAME:
(your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Autumn Dahlia (BTW, while I love Stephanotis - this, again, just does not work.)

13. CARTOON NAME:
(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")

Cherry Sweaterie (hmmm. this is odd. Reminds me a bit of Cheri Oteri)

14. HIPPY NAME:
(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Oatmeal Hawthorn (perfect but don't ever let me go here. I'm serious. Shoot me first)

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME:
(”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The Knitting Clouds Tour! Woo hoo!

I got this fun time waster from Spinning Girl.
Hers are FAR more amusing. I suggest you go over there for a laugh.

Labels:

Stumble It!


1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Mine are worse than yours. I won't share.

Post a Comment

<< Home