Monday, March 10, 2008
Made me laugh
Michael and I rode this weekend a lot. It was so so so gorgeous. 80 degrees F. Clear skies. I love L.A.

As we were riding I saw this bumper sticker.



















I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bike.

Here are some of my other favorites.

The text, in case you can't read it, says, Zeus is God, Read the Iliad. Available at Threadless.com. I can't find the bumpersticker anywhere but I've seen a guy driving around L.A. with it. If you find it, let me know where!!










Then there's the serious geekage over at xkcd with











As soon as I figure out my new scanner tonight (pray to Zeus or FSM or whomever you pray to that I figure it out) I should have a pretty fun post (and when I say "fun" I mean, really embarrassing with photos) up tomorrow.

Labels:

Stumble It!


7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Beesley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

hot damn i love xkcd.

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I love xkcd too. The one the other day with Death had me laughing out loud.

Blogger Faith said...

I so love xkcd! I might have to get myself that shirt...

Hey Laurie Ann - I had your prize with me on Thursday, hoping you'd be at SnB. I'm not kidding. Of course, I can't come this week but I'll try next week if you'll be there.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Yay. Fun!!! Embarrassing!!! Two of my favorite things.

Sigh. Biking. I'm so jealous.

Blogger Terri said...

Not only does the dark side have cookies, but they are Snickerdoodles!

Blogger Sarah said...

here's one I saw recently --

Witch Parking Only -- All Others Will be Toad

Post a Comment

<< Home