Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Summer of Change
On a day to day basis, I have quite a lot going on.

I work and commute.
I write a blog (not as often as I'd like)
I keep up with friends (poorly)
I write (less than I would like)
I have 3 meals ( most days)
I work on craft projects (whenever I get around to it)
I spend time with my husband (again, less than I'd like)

So, in other words, on a Likert scale I'm slightly dissatisfied with everything I'm up to right now. Which means, something needs to change.

In addition to the inspired moratorium on buying non-essentials (exempted: closet system for craft room, birthday gifts and tattoo work), I need to figure out some better time management skills.

I could use some help on this one. I'm taking a writing class this summer at UCLA and I've joined an online writing group which will start on June 1st. These should help out with the writing on a regular basis. I would like to negotiate a telecommute once or twice a week which could help a bit.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, comments, I'd love to hear them. I'm open to helpiness right now. Thanks!

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home