Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Hallowe'en Haunts
I am a tad on the morbid side. Jeff used to call me a death junkie, but honestly, I always had a little taste for the macabre. I suspect it's from all those times as a kid that I turned a lovely shade of gray and almost died. Love me some coping mechanisms. Even my tattoos are mementos mori. Which was the theme of my senior thesis.

Anyway, I love this stuff!!!
There is some serious WANT going on in this post.


via CrimeSceneProducts

And these wall hooks. They are just the end all, be all.

Oh, how I wish we weren't having an economic meltdown and I was less responsible because daaaamn...I would have these on my kitchen wall year 'round. Via A+R Store

Also, in case you weren't aware, the L.A. County Coroner's Office has it's very own Gift Shop which carries some seriously fun stuff.

Happy Hallowe'en y'all!!!!!

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


Blogger Jessica said...

I am in love with this knife holder... (and half the other stuff on this site..)

Blogger Faith said...

Awesome Jessica! I love those!

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I have that knife holder (which I got from Annika) and those knife hooks would totally go with it.

Blogger 5elementknitr said...

My friends put (and received) that knife holder on their wedding registry! Love it!

Post a Comment

<< Home