Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Hallowe'en Haunts
I am a tad on the morbid side. Jeff used to call me a death junkie, but honestly, I always had a little taste for the macabre. I suspect it's from all those times as a kid that I turned a lovely shade of gray and almost died. Love me some coping mechanisms. Even my tattoos are mementos mori. Which was the theme of my senior thesis.

Anyway, I love this stuff!!!
There is some serious WANT going on in this post.


via frightcatalog.com


















via CrimeSceneProducts


















And these wall hooks. They are just the end all, be all.

Oh, how I wish we weren't having an economic meltdown and I was less responsible because daaaamn...I would have these on my kitchen wall year 'round. Via A+R Store












Also, in case you weren't aware, the L.A. County Coroner's Office has it's very own Gift Shop which carries some seriously fun stuff.


Happy Hallowe'en y'all!!!!!

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I am in love with this knife holder... (and half the other stuff on this site..)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/86dd/

Blogger Faith said...

Awesome Jessica! I love those!

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I have that knife holder (which I got from Annika) and those knife hooks would totally go with it.

Blogger 5elementknitr said...

My friends put (and received) that knife holder on their wedding registry! Love it!

Post a Comment

<< Home