Monday, October 06, 2008
October!!!!!!
It is officially my favorite time of year.

  • When my neighborhood starts the annual guessing game of who works at the best prop house, which neighbor is a sound engineer and which is an executive that has someone come from the studio to do all the decorations. (I'm telling you, the competition in my neighborhood is freaking fierce.)
  • When I can eat all the pomegranates I can stomach
  • When putting a hot pot of chili on the stove doesn't make me want to yak.
  • When x-entertainment is having their Whatever-O'Lantern contest.
  • When children run bawling in the aisles of Target because dad thought it would be awesome to scare the living shit out of his 4 year old. While mom has on her best, "What are you? A freakin' 12 year old?!" look. (saw it happen twice this weekend!)
  • When it's time to start getting out saws and wood and carving tools to learn how to create a custom coffin because I can't find one cheap on Craigslist.
Hi honey! It'll be fun! Really! And then I'll have woodworking skills!

By the way:

This is a coffin = hexagonal

And this is a casket


Just in case you were wondering what the difference was.

I'm going to continue with my favorite Hallowe'en finds for the rest of the month because it just makes me giddy.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Ooooo....I hope you're planning a fab-tastic costume for our WeHo Stitch 'n Witch this year!!!

Blogger Natalie said...

LOVE Halloween!
Target scares by dad is hilarious.

Blogger noaperi said...

can i come live in your neighborhood???

Blogger Faith said...

I hope I come up with a good costume by SnB too!!!

Noaperi - absolutely!!!

Blogger dale-harriet said...

I knew it - we're sisters separated at birth..uhm...no, maybe I'm your grandma. Nevermind. Anyway, I LOVE me some Halloween - as we speak I am going back to Target (well, when I'm done here) to buy a black drinking glass with a clear RAVEN on it; I didn't get any yesterday. Hope they're not all gone. And nothing for it, I WILL buy enough skull-n-crossbones napkins to last all year. Hope you take pix of your neighborhood.....

Post a Comment

<< Home