Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Remiss - 5 DAYS 'TIL HALLOWE'EN!
Remiss, I say!!! Unfortunately I have spent way too much time at the cemetery this Hallowe'en season as my grandma died last week. Therefore, despite massive preparations ongoing for the Hallowe'en season, I have had some problems with posting and getting photos.

Today, because I feel like I have to post something, I'll post links to some of the haunters I'm stalking around the intertubes these days. I've found them through the Countdown to Hallowe'en.

Shellhawk. I found her pretty late on in the month. Shit. She is powerful talented. Look at this gravestone she made. Now come ON! That's just freaking AWESOME! I wish I could apprentice with some of these people. Like Dave Lowe who not only builds his own props but also is an incredible artist. Here is one of my faves.
Then there's just the all around creepy like SpookyBlue who brings us this terror.
And one of my favorite things about all three of these haunters is that they are EXTREMELY generous and provide how to's for some of their projects. Awesome.

I will indeed be bringing photos of my haunting up to this site. In the meantime, check out some of these other sites.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Baby. Sympathies on your GM.

Love the first pic, especially; I've been there.

If God doesn’t exist, why do you hate Him so much?? How can you hate someone who, in your eyes, doesn’t exist?? Strange. Satan is your God …yet, you prooo’bly doubt he exists anyway. What you don’t know is he controls your mind as he fills it with a lie --- Why don’t you follow us Home to Heaven Above if you‘re gonna croak as I am? How long do we have to enjoy this finite existence? 77ish, measly years? Compared to the length and breadth of eternity, 77ish years is like a dropOwater, less than a nanometer actually, in the whole, bloody, universe!! …quickly evaporating into nthn… Why don’t we have a BIG-ol, roxx-our-holy-soxx, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for many eons? I’ll be your faithfull servant, too, for however long you desire: Heaven TOTALLY kicks-ass for eternity. PS see ‘P/C, unsanitized’ and feed-the-poor. Thank you proFUSEly, for the wick is running out on U.S. _thewarningsecondcoming.com_

Hmmm... I see you kept it. Wonder why. Could it be you've found some truth to what this sinFULL mortal wrote? Perhaps. Still, I personally did not do the writing. Here's what I surmise: you and I know very well who did, as I'm only the steward of Seventh-Heaven's magnanimous gifts. Looky here, whirly-girly...

Precisely why I had my epiphany: wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, miss utterly gorgeous (soon you'll be so Upstairs and I'll have to shield my eyes from your ravashing beauty)…

Post a Comment

<< Home