Wednesday, August 04, 2010
In case anyone is still out there...

I'm not disappeared. I just don't have it in me to really blog right now.

I am, however working on a new project and it is taking up all of my time and energy. If you haven't already, please go look at my relatively new Etsy shop, Manon of Hollywood. It's all hats, all the time for now but I've been working on some other ideas this summer and hope that 2011 brings new ideas to the fore. Also, depending on how much energy I happen to have, I might do something for Hallowe'en this year. We'll see.

Love to all.
f.
Stumble It!


8 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Ooo, the hat is lovely and your model is stunning.

Blogger WineGrrl said...

Great to see you back! Those hats are so gorgeous! I miss seeing you at SnB but it's great to see what you are up to...

Blogger WineGrrl said...

P.S. I have my eye on that snood!

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! The hats look great.

Blogger adnohr said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad to see it's something fun.

Blogger L said...

Wow! I was surprised to see you pop in my feed reader, but really happy too. I miss reading your blog though it sounds like you're onto more exciting things. Love the hat too!

Hey, you, Miss GorgeousGirl. Lissen to wisdom. If you deceive ourselves as the Liar does, we'll never get anywhere besides where there's Staunch Darkness at Midnight for the length of eternity --- Lissen to wisdom, girl. I'd personally looove to kiss your adorable feet in Heaven, but if you wanna follow your groovy, witchcraft path, notta whole lotta we can do. Here's the solution. Lemme say it again. We’re still croak’n at some point, our indelible soul shall rise-up to meet our Maker. That’s a FACT - absolutely nuthin we can do bout that: our soul wants to be loved, nourished, enveloped. Now, Jesus doesn't have a sign on the outskirts of Heaven saying, 'Those who don't believe? C’est la guerre. C'mon in. Guess I wasn’t as forthright as Marvel Comix'. Be on the pro-LIFE-eration side, dude, don't be on the side which'll swiftly LET/LEAD you down. I’m a small 'peAce-de-resistance' of a Larger Picture: God’s side. God bless you with discernment.

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new hats you have on etsy. But miss the blog. Any chance of a return?

Post a Comment

<< Home