Wednesday, February 15, 2006
More Silly Blog Games to Fill the Time
Sara and Ellen both tagged me so I suppose this is a "must do" today.

Four jobs in your life (best to worst):
I've had quite a few jobs. Comparing them is difficult but here goes:
1. Director, UCLA AIDS Institute Vaccine Initiative (I loved this job, the autonomy the challenge. It was truly great.
2. Director, Southern California AIDS Hotline (this one had the benefit of awesome job, but the disadvantage of a really shitty boss)
3. Owner, Metro Limousine (no boss, total autonomy, no coworkers other than Michael)
4. Sunday School Teacher (not a bad job, kids are great but not nearly as fulfilling as the above jobs)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. All About Eve
2. The Women
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Mata Hari

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2. Law and Order (SVU, Criminal Intent, the Original)
3. Project Runway
4. Made in America (who knew I was so dorky - I love John Ratzenberger!)

Four places you have lived:
1. Northridge, CA (17 years)
2. Kibbutz Tzora, Israel (one very long and wonderful year of my life)
3. Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA (three very odd years)
4. West Hollywood (since 1995)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Paris, France (with my sister - so much fun)
2. New York, NY (with my lovely friend Drew who lives in Chelsea)
3. Grand Canyon, AZ (All by myself and loved every single minute)
4. Dahab, Egypt (with friends - did you know you can trade vodka for hash?)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. CNN.com (obsessed with the news)
2. Craigslist
3. Crazy Aunt Purl (no explanation necessary)
4. Amazon

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Challah (mmm....challah...)
2. Marshmallows (is that a food?)
3. Ben & Jerrys frozen yogurt
4. A really well-made, home grilled cheeseburger

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. On a cruise to Alaska
2. At the Grand Canyon
3. In Torino (I don't know what it is about the olympics, I'm not a really sporty girl but I love the coming together of nations, the party atmosphere, the cheering...)
4. At work (oddly enough - this is true)

Four favorite types of yarn:
1. Unikat by Skakel
2. Misti Alpaca, worsted
3. Chelsea Silk by Takhi
4. Bernat Boucle (so incredibly useful)

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. TK
2. Regina
3. WineGrrl
4. Allison

My job for the rest of the day is to come up with a ten word description of what I'll be doing at UCLA so Michael can describe my job to his friends and coworkers. Wish me luck.

Labels:

Stumble It!


2 Comments:

Blogger WineGrrl said...

I have been tagged....oho!

Blogger Nic said...

I'm so glad you are back to posting. You were one of my regular reads.

Post a Comment

<< Home