Wednesday, September 28, 2005
She's baaaack
Hey y'all. Let's just say I've been a little busy. I've been...um...ripping my guts out and letting them sit out for buzzards to pick on. Melodramatic much?

Anyway, I'm doing some good work but it's been making me a little crazy. Like chewing on my steering wheel-crazy. Is that a problem?

In non-therapy news, I started my class at Otis. It's awesome!!! I'm learning so much about apparel construction. Karen, my instructor is awesome. On Saturday I'll bring my camera so you can see our incredible classroom. I am not the oldest in the class but I am the second oldest. By many many years. There are four students who are in high school. They are soooo in high school! There all like "oh my god!" and like "no way"! But actually, I like them. They are sweet and so hopeful and excited about their future. It's kind of nice...and something to think about.
Stumble It!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Faith!! So good to see you post again! We want to see how this apparel construction class will influence your already faboo crochet designs!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I can't wait to see you again and hear all about your Otis class!

Blogger WineGrrl said...

Hi Faith....See ya Thursday! Andree

Post a Comment

<< Home