Monday, August 22, 2005
Eureka?
So, bear with me here because this is all an analogy...so don't go all wetting collective panties.

I've decided I need to have a baby. Figuratively. Note, this means not a real baby so put down your needles, I'm not having a human baby!

However, I feel like I am craving something in my life to protect and nurture to keep me up at night and wake me up early in the morning because I'm thinking about it and loving it. Something that I wake up to in the morning and can't wait to see and take care of.

No, people, it's not a kitten either. Frankly I'm not entirely sure what it is.

Continuing with the analogy, if you will humor me, whatever it is, I've decided that I'm in the process of getting pregnant with it and I'm having some "fertility issues."

I'm working on these "fertility issues" and yesterday I dragged my butt to Otis College of Art and Design and signed up for the Introduction to Apparel Construction class. Maybe making clothing is my "baby"? I am nervous but excited. I've done plenty of sewing but it's all been pretty much self-taught and I could seriously use some technique. Sara and Peggy have both taken the class already and love the instructor so I'm feeling like the path has been well-worn.

In other news, Allison's wedding this weekend was beautiful. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Her mom is such a sweetheart and I met her two sweet brothers and her dad. Jeff, the new husband, is a doll and was tearing up the dance floor. Woo hoo!

Also, I love frozen grapes. They're like dozens of miniature popsicles! I'm eating them right now!
Stumble It!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home