Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Public Service Announcement
If you or someone you know is in the medical field and has medical textbooks or journals, the UCLA Medical Alumni Association has started a project to improve medical education in Iraq.

Iraqi medical schools and doctors are in serious need of textbooks (especially covering anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology) but also could use journals, review books, and other helpful reference materials. Anything published since 1994 is considered current! Also, apparently all medical courses in Iraq are taught in English and have been since before this problematic incident we are currently engaged in.

Unfortunately, I won't be at Stitch n' Bitch for the next two weeks as my sister's store is having their grand opening tomorrow night and next week I have a work event but please let me know if you have anything and I'll figure out how to get it from you.

Thanks so much!

Labels:

Stumble It!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home