The way that people find this blog feels a little like my marriage - a bucket of contradictions that all work out to make a beautiful piece of art.
Some of my favorite searches from this week include:
- sterile childless spinster - I don't think I was exactly what they were looking for. I'm just guessing here...
- Tisha b'Av and bar exam - ugh - I'd hate to be taking the bar on Tisha b'Av. That's just a bad omen all around.
- Raising vaginal pH levels - I get a lot of this. It seems that people are very curious about the pH of the vagina. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I'm damn sure it is as it should be and we shouldn't be raising or lowering it all willy nilly!
- biker chicks - My favorite! I was watching a History Channel documentary on the Hell's Angels last night - It made me want to wear my Oedipus shirt to work this morning though I didn't think it was particularly appropriate. And I am, if nothing else the arbiter of appropriateness. On our last ride I got a patch that I'm going to have to sew onto something. Maybe my jean jacket. Damn it if I don't just love my motorcycle gang. Those guys are awesome and in August they're all coming out to my place for a big BBQ. I swear I'm going to take the damn motorcycle safety course this year because I'll be damned if I'm going to sit on the bitch seat forever - although I also have to say, you can't really take pictures when you're the rider.
- cool gay porn - as opposed to what? Dorky gay porn?
- What does snorting limes do? I have no freakin' idea! Why are you snorting limes? How would that even occur to someone? Do you grind them down into a powder? Are you trying for a deviated septum? Does coke not do it fast enough? Weirdoes!
Labels: Blogging blogs