Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Woof.
I love San Francisco.

I'm not a huge fan of the fact that there is not one decent deli in the entire city, the liquefaction under every street just waiting for the next temblor to collapse into the bay, the vast homeless population, the cramped living situations, the overtly corrupt politics or even most of the severely overpriced hotels but when it comes to a prevention campaign, San Francisco has it all over any other city.

I've discussed two previous campaigns, the first, Phil the syphilis sore and healthy penis and then the Hot Sex campaign.

The latest campaign is appealing to gay men and their dogs.

That's right. Their dogs.

That's not a codeword for something else.

I really do mean their puppies!...mutts!....on leashes!.....with tails!

OK, seriously canines!

First ad: So many crotches, so little time.

Also, check out the cute little leather pugs in their logo.

I love San Francisco.

Labels:

Stumble It!


4 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

Hi Faith- I have seen your great comments all over the place and love your pages!!!!! THank you for all the information you provide, your awesome!!!!

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

?! that *is* queer - why is the campaign only for gay MEN?! Don't gay WOMEN have dogs and get syphilis?! But, it is cute.

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

The Leather Pugs sounds like a punk band or something. They're killing me.

Blogger Faith said...

Actually MG - lesbians don't nearly have a fraction of the syphilis rates of gay men and didn't you know??? Lesbians have CATS! It's a rule. That's why I've been kicked out.

Laurie Ann - I KNOW!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home