Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Gayest Looks For Leno
Jay Leno is an ass and doesn't know the difference between a good gay joke - which, in general is funny and clever - and laughing at the gays - which is lame and stereotypical and something I might expect from a talk show host in the 90's, not two thousand fucking eight.

From Liss at Shakesville (who I have a big ol' brain crush on):

Last week, it was an interview with Ryan Phillippe, during which he asked the actor to look into the camera, pretend it was his "gay lover…Billy Bob," who "has just ridden in shirtless from Wyoming (still milking the Brokeback jokes, I guess), and give it his "gayest look."

Phillippe responded, incredulously, "Wow. That is so something I don't want to do."

Jeff Whitty, writer of Avenue Q, who does not need to prove his ability to be able to "take a joke" wrote about this and gave his "gayest look" to Jay.

Which is really similar to my "gayest look" for Jay.


You can send your gayest look too!

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!


8 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Are you fucking kidding me? I can't even begin to fathom what a gay face might be. Maybe I'll go practice in the mirror... or maybe, since I am a little gay already, it would be a better challenge for me to work on my black face.

Blogger Ã¦ said...

yeah, I read about that this morning on shapely prose. bullshit.

..|..('')..|..

ae

Blogger Kath said...

Oh for the love of....
I know I should be beyond surprise but in this day and age that's just beyond reason. I watched the clip on whitless, really wished Phillippe had just gotten up and walked off the show. Wonder if he wishes he did too.

Blogger L said...

Man, so this is what you miss out on when you don't own a TV. Gawds, I can't believe I used to pay for the crap! And yeah, Leno is a bigoted ass. I've been saying that for years. Good idea for a little vox pop activism though.

Blogger dale-harriet said...

I don't watch him; now I know why, I think. When I think of a "gayest look" - my mental images are all faces of people I love best. Does this mean we can make fun of huge ugly misshapen chins now?

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Leno is an idiot. He's never funny, and I have never understood why he even has a show, or how *anyone* would pick him over Letterman. . . or Conan or (my personal fav) Craig Ferguson or ANYONE. I don't think he means to be evil, he's just stupid. As in, intellectually challenged. What an ass.

Blogger jane said...

i don't have a gay look, but i am going to work on getting one right now for this very purpose.

i like what your commenter dale-harriet says "When I think of a "gayest look" - my mental images are all faces of people I love best." and echo her sentiments.

i like your blog by the way.
jane

Blogger Sarah said...

leno is an idiot.

you are a darling.

xoxo

Post a Comment

<< Home