Friday, March 10, 2006
I'm official
I have a computer as of yesterday and email as of this morning. A phone should be coming on Wednesday or Thursday. In the meantime, my cellphone will have to do. My boss hasn't been in yet since I started and most likely won't be in until late next week. In wonderful news, my office is lovely, my office mate is a crazy Scottish physician and I'll post a fab picture of the view sometime this weekend.

It's weird. I've been "working" for five days and of course, my f-ed up head thinks that I should be 100% up and running by now. I'm NOT! I'm trying very hard to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing around here and when the massive influx of work that is going to keep me pinned to my desk (and by the way, enormously happy) will start.

Have a great (and apparently very wet) weekend everyone.

Labels:

Stumble It!


2 Comments:

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I'm not buying it until I see the pictures and I also love the funny face you made at SnB on Crazy P's blog, yo

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I'm with Darcy. it aint real till I can SEE it. And that funny face is b/c I wasn't there, right?! You can admit it - you missed me!

Post a Comment

<< Home