Monday, February 27, 2006
I might actually need 20 minutes of fame....
Because I've almost used up my first 15!!!

The book is out! The book is out!

"What book?" you ask.

Why, The Happy Hooker! By Debbie Stoller, author of the Stitch n' Bitch books.

In which, I have a pattern! It is on page 260-263.

I am so famous. Here is page 261. Go buy the book!

Thanks to Sara for lending me the book since Amazon hasn't seen fit to send me mine yet...DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM???

Anyway, I have now been published a bunch of times, (check out my essay in Young Wives' Tales) I've been interviewed for many an article. Apparently I'm just a big ol' media whore. But being said whore hasn't yet gotten the full length non-fiction book that I wrote published so I'll put it out there again.

If anyone knows a literary agent/publisher that works in non-fiction and would like to have an easy publish on a finished "self-help" type book, send 'em my way.

Kiss kiss y'all.

Labels:

Stumble It!


7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Congrads, Faith on the crochet publishing! Very cool!!!

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

This is awesome news and sooo cute! Great Job Faith. ;D
See you at SnB

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i think your pattern is uh dor able

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Wow, I know someone famous! Woo hoo!!! The pattern is fantastic too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Faith!! I just got my Happy Hooker from Amazon and I saw your pattern!! I read your little bio and I said to myself, "I think that's Crazy Aunt Purl's friend!" and so you are.

So I figured I'd come by and offer my congrats-- what a great pattern!! As soon as I learn to crochet I am going to make it. :)

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Are you working yet?!

Blogger Maulleigh said...

Congratulations!! In the late 90s, I worked for a brief time at Vogue magazine on some dumb little projects and I still feel like there's a part of me in the general unconciousness out there. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home