Friday, March 09, 2007
Sing with me folks!

On the 9th day of March my true love gave to me, one back pedaling Attorney General

On the 8th day of March my true love gave to me, two Latin American protests

On the 7th day of March my true love gave to me, three new Generals replacing the ones who “retired”

On the 6th day of March my true love gave to me, four conviction counts for Libby

On the 5th day of March my true love gave to me, five soldiers testifying about Walter Reed

On the 4th day of March my true love gave to me, six Gingrich mistresses

On the 3rd day of March my true love gave to me, seven soldiers with mold infestations in their lungs

On the 2nd day of March my true love gave to me, eight fired U.S. Attorneys

On the 1st day of March my true love gave to me, nine abuses of the Patriot Act and a back pedaling Attorney General.....

Labels:

Stumble It!


2 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Sheeeyat. And we still have 20 more days of March to go!

Blogger mj said...

If possible, can I still hook up with the Stitch and Pitch group? If not, I will understand. Thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home