Monday, June 18, 2007
Don't you hate it when...

You have a weekend of activities planned but you end up on the 405 freeway for 2 hours, nearly missing throwing up on a homeless vet at the VA hospital, making it to your friends party in a barely conscious and somewhat disoriented state (thanks for taking care of me Allison!)?

I do.

I figured it was just from not eating, but then it happened again the next day.

I went to the Dr. this morning. So far, a little low blood pressure, otherwise, everything seems painfully normal.

More updates soon.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!


4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I hope everything's okay and you feel better soon. Take care of yourself! xoxo

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I'm so animal-centric these days, when I read "homeless vet", I was thinking, "those guys make TONS of money; why the HECK would one be homeless?!"

Eh. So it's Monday. Hope you're feeling better.

Blogger Sara said...

I'm sorry. That sucks. Hope you feel better.

Blogger Allison said...

Girlie, I am glad you made it safely to my house. However, that is not good that it happened again yesterday. I hope you were at home and it's nothing serious. I was thinking of you yesterday - the mobs were at my house again. Take care; I will call you later.

Post a Comment

<< Home