Friday, March 28, 2008
Gayest Looks For Leno Deux
I'm carrying camera where ever I go.

Here's my fab hair stylist from Frenchy's Beauty Parlor, Amber's gayest look:

And my lovely husband, Michael's gayest look:

Then last night I went to Hell on Wheels - the L.A. Leather Coalition's rollerskate night at Moonlight Rollerway in Glendale where I caught participants giving their gayest looks for Jay Leno.


First and Foremost, the L.A. Leather Coalition 2008 titleholders!

Andrew and Sky's gayest look


Isem's gayest look

Tom's Gayest look

Karen's gayest look

Random Rollerguy's gayest look

The British leatherman's gayest look


Another really gay look


Scott, Tony and Robin's gayest looks

And more gay, gay looks.





What do you think Jay? Are we gay enough for you now?

For hundreds and hundreds more "gay looks" CLICK HERE

Labels:

Stumble It!


8 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

not to detract attention from your serious post, which i support and admire, but um, AMBER is your hairstylist???

she does shows with me! i need her to fix my hair too. small world!

Blogger æ said...

faith, you're awesome. what an amazing collection.

I have that clip running in the background right now, and I'm noticing that I read a blurb about this interview a day or so after it aired that had NOTHING TO DO with Jay and the gayest look--it was completely passed over. I'm disgusted with so many people, on so many levels.

(however, you're not one of them!!)

thanks for compiling this.

xo
ae

Blogger Terri said...

I hope I can figure out how to make this my wallpaper.

hey jewess!
first off, being the 3rd person to use that word, you're already fabulous! (me and babs streisand being the other two)
read the jay leno thing... ya FUCK YOU JAY LENO! i thought you were cool man...
anyhoo....
i stumbled onto this blog by accident, but i think i'll stay...
(seeing as we have a bunch in common: tats, atheist jews... i KNEW there was more than one!) and so on and so forth...
(i'm on sick meds right now so if this doesn't make sense... i apologize!)
take care!
peace out
indigo

Blogger Faith said...

Ms. K. Yep. Love her!!!

AE - Thank you!

Oooh Terri - thanks!

Hey indigo! Welcome! I'm looking forward to perusing your blog!

xo
F.

Blogger dale-harriet said...

Faith - ok, you got the Standing Ovation from the Department of (Largely-Heathen) Original Authentic Jewish Bubbehs of the Upper Midwest; I don't watch Leno and am surely not about to start now. I was raised to be a lady :snerk: or I'd tell you what I'd much admire to tell Mr Jawbone.

Blogger AmberSwan said...

Hey, small world!

Miss K told me about the coincidence last night when I ran into her! Crazy!

p.s. Jaw Leno is a d-bag.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Faith, I love you. And I *love* that you got all those folks to show Louse-Oh their gayest looks. You've put a smile on my face on an otherwise crappy day.

Post a Comment

<< Home