Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Writing my ass off!!!
OK - this is going to be a short one because most of my writing energy is currently going into editing so I can get my manuscript out.

I am so jazzed about this weekend's meeting with the literary agent that I have been writing my ass off. Literally. Yesterday I spent 2 hours at Starbucks. I thought I could go there, plug my laptop in, grab a sandwich and edit my book (for the 14th time). Can you believe it, Starbucks had no sandwiches, no salads. Here I am trying to follow some kind of plan and...nada! Nothing! I am foiled! But all is not lost, friends, I actually made the most decent choice. I ordered an iced coffee and a yogurt. I did not touch the rice krispies treats or the other sugary, doughy goodness because I was writing my ass off!!! A-May-Zing. I realize that coffee is neither a food, nor a food group, but it was the best I could do at the time...

My support group ended last night, which is a bummer because I really got a lot out of it. I have never been in a room of people where I felt totally comfortable telling the bottom of the barrel, decomposed crap in my life and most of them have, if not done exactly what I have, have probably done worse.

Still no freakin' camera (it should be here by Friday) so I have no photos of Stitch n' Bitch last night. Here's a random photo from my collection though, just to amuse you, my lovely and devoted readers.

Thanks!!!
Stumble It!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of a tatoo? Is it yours? It's great!

Blogger Faith said...

Yep - it is a tattoo and yes, it is mine...That is my ass there. Nice ass.

Post a Comment

<< Home