Friday, February 16, 2007
The short version
So, Crazy Aunt Purl was nominated for a 2007 bloggie award a couple of weeks ago. Upon seeing this I called her and said,

"Did you know you've been nominated for a bloggie?"

To which she did not answer with the enthusiasm expected for such an event. Mostly because she lives under a rock filled with sweet tea, wine and cats. So I explained to her that it was, in fact, a big deal and she had been nominated with some very cool blogs. One of which, I found through the Bloggies and am now in love with called Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Ree, the author, is smart, funny and takes some g-damn gorgeous photos of her livestock, her children and her Marlboro Man. Anyway, long story short, her post today about Google searches that brought people to her blog inspired me to do my own, since I am constantly a little awed at what brings people to mine.

Here's a sampling:

Syphilis mascot and healthy penis tend to be big ones for me. Fake Penis and Butt Sex are pretty common (although I'm pretty sure I promised that in my very first post ever).
I think I'm honored. If not, I'm just a little weird.

Ickle me pickle me tickle me too and hungry hippo.

Recently Beautilities has been popping up a lot. I have no idea what this is about. If anyone knows, please clue me in.

These people have no idea what they're getting into. If they are looking for Hebrew children's songs Hakova sheli, Jewish recipes, places to buy Haredi clothing and the meaning or origins of Simchat bat they are getting into a whole lot of blogosphere they weren't expecting.

The big one though? Any combination of vagina with juice and limes is probably the one that brings in the most Googlers.

Well, this has been like a That Is So Queer clipshow! Have a great weekend!

Labels:

Stumble It!


1 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Pssssst. Don't tell Purl about her popularity. It'll just go to her head and then she won't fit through the entrance to the farmers market and we won't see her no mo'.

Post a Comment

<< Home